User login

Brotherhood Achievements have been leaked.

25 replies [Last post]
YurkleNorf's picture
YurkleNorf
Offline
Citizen
male
Northern Indiana
Joined: 11/17/2009

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/achi...

There are multiplayer achievements on this list, but that's not really all that surprising. And it's only 200 Achievement points worth for the MP Achievements, anyway.

But, the list includes some interesting ones.

Mailer Daemon
Access your email in 2012

Dust to Dust
Find 1 Artifact in the Present.

But the real killer... the real killer is this one.

.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- .
Solve all of Subject 16’s Puzzles.

You know what that Morse code translates to?

Spoiler: Highlight to view
I AM ALIVE

Holy shit guys, Subject 16 is alive! I about shat myself when I read the translation

lightchipster's picture
lightchipster
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

Spoiler: Highlight to view
If the russian comic is indeed him, then it makes sense, I can't imagine Abstergo letting him out of their complex to go see a shrink.

Also, three guesses which achievement will be FLAE's favorite? Tongue

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

Wow. I guess Rick will have to wait for the "stabguy" achievement in AC3. Apparently Ubisoft deems me more important Wink

These achievements seem pretty lame, though. I was hoping for some more difficult ones. Although I am curious as to why Ubi has included both flags and feathers in the same game, that doesn't make sense to me. Why bring back flags at all?

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

SBIzokronus's picture
SBIzokronus
Offline
Citizen
male
Ohio
Joined: 11/11/2009

Feathers are back? What significance could they possibly have this time? We already collected all of Petrucio's feathers in AC2...


"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."- Winston Churchhill
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you

YurkleNorf's picture
YurkleNorf
Offline
Citizen
male
Northern Indiana
Joined: 11/17/2009
Fly Like an Eagle wrote:
These achievements seem pretty lame, though. I was hoping for some more difficult ones. Although I am curious as to why Ubi has included both flags and feathers in the same game, that doesn't make sense to me. Why bring back flags at all?

Flags I know are back because they're a part of the Borgia's influence in Rome, removing them - as well as burning down the towers - removes that influence and allows the city to come back to life, as it were. They actually do serve an in-game purpose for once.

What I want to know is why the feathers are back, just like SBIzokronus.

And of course, what Subject 16's puzzles will be like, if they'll be like the ones from AC2.

Spoiler: Highlight to view
Of course, I'm also wondering if, due to that Achievement, Subject 16 might be showing up in AC3.

PatrickDeneny's picture
PatrickDeneny
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 05/24/2010

They look okay but nothing special. Some of the multiplayer ones might take a while but I've already done some of that stuff in the beta Puzzled

lightchipster's picture
lightchipster
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009
Fly Like an Eagle wrote:
Wow. I guess Rick will have to wait for the "stabguy" achievement in AC3. Apparently Ubisoft deems me more important Wink

Look at it this way, you might be helping bringing in more users to the forum, if someone googles "Fly Like an Eagle" asssassins creed, they're quite likely to find this forum! Big smile

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

PatrickDeneny's picture
PatrickDeneny
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 05/24/2010
joecool280 wrote:
Fly Like an Eagle wrote:
Wow. I guess Rick will have to wait for the "stabguy" achievement in AC3. Apparently Ubisoft deems me more important Wink

Look at it this way, you might be helping bringing in more users to the forum, if someone googles "Fly Like an Eagle" asssassins creed, they're quite likely to find this forum! Big smile

I can confirm that when "Assassin's Creed Fly Like An Eagle" is Googled, the top two hits are for THB! Big smile

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=fly+like+an+eagle&...

hewkii9's picture
hewkii9
Offline
Citizen
male
Canada
Joined: 11/11/2009

So...does this mean I Am Alive [if it even gets released] has been retooled to fit into the AC canon? Party

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

i was half expecting they would make an achivement called something like
"Stab a Guy"
make your first kill.

but i guess that will have to wait.

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

Giga's picture
Giga
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/11/2009

Yeah at abstergo they just happened to have some blood red paint lying around.

I thought everyone knew that? lol

La verit' e' scritta con il sangue
Jfighter777's picture
Jfighter777
Offline
Citizen
male
USA
Joined: 10/16/2010

Blood loss just put him into a coma? So now he is on a mechanical blood circulator, hooked up to an Animus 24/7!!!!

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Jfighter777 wrote:
Blood loss just put him into a coma? So now he is on a mechanical blood circulator, hooked up to an Animus 24/7!!!!

I hope we get to see this disturbing image at the end of ACB or during AC3. Evil

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Jfighter777's picture
Jfighter777
Offline
Citizen
male
USA
Joined: 10/16/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
Jfighter777 wrote:
Blood loss just put him into a coma? So now he is on a mechanical blood circulator, hooked up to an Animus 24/7!!!!

I hope we get to see this disturbing image at the end of ACB or during AC3. Evil

AC3: Blood-Deprived.
The final mission will be to terminate Subject 16 via unplugging the Vader suit he is inside of.

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Jfighter777 wrote:
AC3: Blood-Deprived.
The final mission will be to terminate Subject 16 via unplugging the Vader suit he is inside of.

Or by then, we learn to love his character and we have to kill him with the hidden blade. Sad(

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Jedted's picture
Jedted
Offline
Citizen
male
Old Bridge, NJ
Joined: 01/17/2010
hewkii9 wrote:
So...does this mean I Am Alive [if it even gets released] has been retooled to fit into the AC canon? Party

As soon as i read what the mores code means i thought of that game. It's still being developed by Ubisoft right?

Not sure if i like all of the muliplayer achievements they have. However, if they allow private matches then they shouldn't be too much of a pain to get.

lightchipster's picture
lightchipster
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009
Jedted wrote:
hewkii9 wrote:
So...does this mean I Am Alive [if it even gets released] has been retooled to fit into the AC canon? Party

As soon as i read what the mores code means i thought of that game. It's still being developed by Ubisoft right?

Not sure if i like all of the muliplayer achievements they have. However, if they allow private matches then they shouldn't be too much of a pain to get.

I thought that game was a current gen remake of the Playstation 2 game, SOS: The final escape (Disaster Report in the US)?

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

don't mean to burst your bubble, but maybe the achivement is nothing more than commercial for the "I am alive" game.

i think it's written in morse code just to get peoples attention, making them look it up and then see there's a coming game with that name

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

PatrickDeneny's picture
PatrickDeneny
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 05/24/2010
ROB_88 wrote:
don't mean to burst your bubble, but maybe the achivement is nothing more than commercial for the "I am alive" game.

i think it's written in morse code just to get peoples attention, making them look it up and then see there's a coming game with that name

Most likely Tongue Gotta love a bit of sneaky advertising.

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009
ROB_88 wrote:
don't mean to burst your bubble, but maybe the achivement is nothing more than commercial for the "I am alive" game.

i think it's written in morse code just to get peoples attention, making them look it up and then see there's a coming game with that name

That's a pretty big slap in the face to AC fans, though. It's pretty misleading if that's the case.

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

Jack-Reacher's picture
Jack-Reacher
Offline
Citizen
male
NZ
Joined: 02/07/2010

Oh btw read this somewhere, dont give me credit for this idea but maybe they already planned subject 16's story from AC2. As in, they already intended him to escape alive. Heres why I think this, Desmond could see symbols that used to be Subject 16s blood right?

What about the red marks on the keypad when they escaped Abstergo? You use eagle vision and Desmond guesses the code by trial and error, maybe it was Subject 16s bloody fingerprints while he escaped?

Jedted's picture
Jedted
Offline
Citizen
male
Old Bridge, NJ
Joined: 01/17/2010
Jack-Reacher wrote:
Oh btw read this somewhere, dont give me credit for this idea but maybe they already planned subject 16's story from AC2. As in, they already intended him to escape alive. Heres why I think this, Desmond could see symbols that used to be Subject 16s blood right?

What about the red marks on the keypad when they escaped Abstergo? You use eagle vision and Desmond guesses the code by trial and error, maybe it was Subject 16s bloody fingerprints while he escaped?

I think the finger prints on the keypad were just from some Abstergo agent. They were just highlighted red by Desmond's Eagle Vision.

There's no way S16 could have painted all those symbols with his blood and still be able to escape. Maybe the "I Am Alive" bit(if it's more than just an ad for Ubi's other game) is figurative, like "I am alive IN YOU!" That is if you believe the theory about Desmond and S16 being related through Ezio(i'm starting to see how that could be possible).

One more thing, after you solve all the Truth puzzles in AC2 the reaction from Lucy seems to indicate that S16 is TRULY DEAD. His last words also imply that Lucy watched him kill himself.

Byas's picture
Byas
Offline
Citizen
male
In my Villa
Joined: 10/13/2010

In the last Subject 16 clip 'The Orgins of Species' in AC2....
Subject 16 lastly says firmly "she sees me raise the knife...." which implies to many things

If you want my personal opinion... I think S16 is alive' maybe not literally but I think the Animus is the Key for Desmond to connect to everybody in the past and also the present'

PatrickDeneny's picture
PatrickDeneny
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 05/24/2010

Most likely Subject 16 is dead. But remember, in the world of AC, "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted." Wink

Dunan's picture
Dunan
Offline
Citizen
male
Kyoto, Japan
Joined: 11/08/2010

He was probably talking about Lucy at Abstergo, but when I heard Subject 16 say "Lucy", for some reason I got to imagining him reliving memories of really ancient ancestors; maybe the "Lucy" of Olduvai Gorge:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/lucy.html

I'd have to watch the scene again as it might be completely unfounded to have thought that. Tongue

“Māmunu minún; būru durarirun”

Jedted's picture
Jedted
Offline
Citizen
male
Old Bridge, NJ
Joined: 01/17/2010
Dunan wrote:
He was probably talking about Lucy at Abstergo, but when I heard Subject 16 say "Lucy", for some reason I got to imagining him reliving memories of really ancient ancestors; maybe the "Lucy" of Olduvai Gorge:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/lucy.html

I'd have to watch the scene again as it might be completely unfounded to have thought that. Tongue

That's an interesting though! In the puzzle where he says it is when you morph that ape-like skeleton into a human one so that theory might not be far off. Maybe Lucy reminds S16 of an "old flame" from a million years ago.