User login

Share your Brotherhood!

11 replies [Last post]
Jedted's picture
Jedted
Offline
Citizen
male
Old Bridge, NJ
Joined: 01/17/2010

Since all the recuitable Assassins have different names i thought it would be cool to share which of those characters make up our Brotherhood. FYI, you can veiw you Brotherhood in the AC: Project Legacy FB game and clicking on the 'Training' tab. You can take take a screen shot of that and post it here.

Here's mine:

I kinda wish it kept a log of Assassins who die on contract missions. My first 5 recuits died on a mission to Remove Propaganda(of all things). They were all level 6 too and it had a 57% chance of success, since then i've learned to to take any chances. Smile

Lord_Rat's picture
Lord_Rat
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 06/27/2010

Nice idea, soon i will share my brotherhood.... Tongue

<> Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions <>

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

I just had an idea. i'm gonna send all my male assassins to suicide-missions and replace them with women.
have a league of killerwomen with me.
it's gonna be legen - wait for it - dary

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009
ROB_88 wrote:
I just had an idea. i'm gonna send all my male assassins to suicide-missions and replace them with women.
have a league of killerwomen with me.
it's gonna be legen - wait for it - dary

I'm fairly certain that there's a cheat called "Sisterhood" that changes everyone in your Brotherhood to a woman if they're not one already.

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

PatrickDeneny's picture
PatrickDeneny
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 05/24/2010
Fly Like an Eagle wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
I just had an idea. i'm gonna send all my male assassins to suicide-missions and replace them with women.
have a league of killerwomen with me.
it's gonna be legen - wait for it - dary

I'm fairly certain that there's a cheat called "Sisterhood" that changes everyone in your Brotherhood to a woman if they're not one already.

Haha. Ubisoft clearly know what we want Wink

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

Bringing this post back to life... hopefully.
SISTERHOOD!

No cheats were used Big smile

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

So they all have a fixed quantity of names (most of which seem to start with the same letter), and vary it by alternating the picture.

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Well, there's only so much you can do with a hooded face shot.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

LisaMurphy's picture
LisaMurphy
Offline
Administrator
female
California
Joined: 03/20/2010

I always recruit only women (because if Claudia can have "girls" Ezio should too!). The "recruit citizen" spot that spawns a girl will usually re-spawn a girl as well. (I only say "usually" because I don't yet have enough evidence to say "always", but it's held up over at least 2 playthroughs. I'll keep researching Smile .)

I'd be interested to know if it's the same spots in other people's games. My reliable spots for recruiting women are:

1) On the Campodoglio near the tunnel entrance (don't take the tunnel there or it will disappear),
2) Fairly close to the hideout, in a northwest direction,
3) Across the river from the hideout, up on a cliff not too far from where the chest with the shrunken head is found.

"Now you shall get an earful of my beloved sword! Behold, Pillow Talk! Let's rock, baby!"

Jedted's picture
Jedted
Offline
Citizen
male
Old Bridge, NJ
Joined: 01/17/2010

I got this weird glitch where after using the Sisterhood cheat all of my assassins are stuck as females yet they still have male names. The cheats are only supposed to work during replays so i'm not sure what made that one stick even out of replay mode.

Jack_VS_Jack's picture
Jack_VS_Jack
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 03/13/2011

i want more girls in my brotherhood Crying and some blondes (did i spelled it right?)