User login

Video games of movies that dont suck

15 replies [Last post]
Jack-Reacher's picture
Jack-Reacher
Offline
Citizen
male
NZ
Joined: 02/07/2010

Honestly I cant think of any right now lol, just seemed to be a good idea for a topic. I dont even rent these anymore.

lightchipster's picture
lightchipster
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

I don't think there are any, the only movie tie in game that didn't suck I can think of is the Path of Neo game for the Playstation 2, which let you play through the Matrix trilogy. It let you see how things could've occurred in the movies.

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

Jack-Reacher's picture
Jack-Reacher
Offline
Citizen
male
NZ
Joined: 02/07/2010

Oh yeah I also like Enter The Matrix.

Jedted's picture
Jedted
Offline
Citizen
male
Old Bridge, NJ
Joined: 01/17/2010

I thought the X-men Origins: Wolverine game was alright. Even though it's kind of a GoW clone it lets you play as frakin WOLVERINE so it's so much cooler.

Jfighter777's picture
Jfighter777
Offline
Citizen
male
USA
Joined: 10/16/2010

Star Wars. All of those games branch off of a Movie franchise. So, I say Star Wars is an exception to the rule.

Giga's picture
Giga
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/11/2009

Toy Story 3 Smile

La verit' e' scritta con il sangue
JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Definitely Inception: The Game...wait, I dreamt about that one. FLAE's eye roll

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Jfighter777's picture
Jfighter777
Offline
Citizen
male
USA
Joined: 10/16/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
Definitely Inception: The Game...wait, I dreamt about that one. FLAE's eye roll

I read online that Nolan was open to making a game.

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

I don't even think an Inception game could work. The only thing I can think of is if they made a lot of puzzles that seemed to work with the theme of the movie and/or a shooting 3rd person game.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

PatrickDeneny's picture
PatrickDeneny
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 05/24/2010

Inception: The Game would destroy the whole thing IMO. If they could make it as good as the film, it'd be one of the best games ever but I highly doubt that would happen Puzzled

aurllcooljay's picture
aurllcooljay
Offline
Citizen
male
At Thehiddenblade.com. Where else?
Joined: 06/13/2010

This topic is a little narrow. Puzzled FLAE's eye roll Stare Can we just call it Video Games That Don't Suck, or is there already a topic like that?

lightchipster's picture
lightchipster
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

This whole sub-forum kinda like that topic tbh.

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

Lord_Rat's picture
Lord_Rat
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 06/27/2010

Guys you are forgeting the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. the movie rocks!

<> Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions <>

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Danpii14 wrote:
Guys you are forgeting the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. the movie rocks!

I enjoyed it as a movie, since they said early on that they wouldn't be using the video game's story. I didn't expect much. The chase scenes reminded me of AC1 chases I used to have. Big smile

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Lord_Rat's picture
Lord_Rat
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 06/27/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
Danpii14 wrote:
Guys you are forgeting the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. the movie rocks!

I enjoyed it as a movie, since they said early on that they wouldn't be using the video game's story. I didn't expect much. The chase scenes reminded me of AC1 chases I used to have. Big smile

Same here, the free-running when prince dastan was a child reminds me so much when altair is free-running in damascus or jerusalem.

<> Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions <>

Jfighter777's picture
Jfighter777
Offline
Citizen
male
USA
Joined: 10/16/2010
Danpii14 wrote:
JoeyFogey wrote:
Danpii14 wrote:
Guys you are forgeting the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. the movie rocks!

I enjoyed it as a movie, since they said early on that they wouldn't be using the video game's story. I didn't expect much. The chase scenes reminded me of AC1 chases I used to have. Big smile

Same here, the free-running when prince dastan was a child reminds me so much when altair is free-running in damascus or jerusalem.

I have decided that the reason I liked it so much in theaters was how much it reminded me of Assassin's Creed...