User login

xbox multiplayer party

41 replies [Last post]
Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

Would anyone be interested in getting together on ACR (or ACB) multiplayer Sunday morning as a last hurrah before we all delve into AC3?

I know I don't play multiplayer much, but I think it would be cool to get as many people together for a multiplayer session Sunday morning on either game.

It would start whenever, but I know I (and TheMethodicalAssassin) would have other things to attend to at 1pm EDT (6pm London, 7am Hawaii). But we could start early (8, 9 am) and get a good 3 hours in if people wanted to.

If interested, leave your XBL gamertag and game preference in this thread. (Also, if you know of others that are tuning this site out, send a shout out to them to check this link or show up Sunday morning... I haven't seen Joey or James recently, and will send messages to them).

Double McStab with Cheese - XBL: scottishduck88 - game: either

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

TheMethodicalAssassin's picture
TheMethodicalAs...
Offline
Citizen
male
New Jersey
Joined: 10/22/2012

In for either game, though I have a bit more familiarity with Brotherhood, though either multiplayer endeavor will pop my Assassin's Creed online cherry.

Gamertag: BigRouge04

Slowly, but surely, the job gets done.

XBL Gamertag: BigRouge04

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

I probably can't make it Sunday. I'm working all day. I have both multiplayer games and have been playing them with another clan I joined earlier this year (since barely any of you guys play the multiplayer!!!) so I'd be okay with either Brotherhood or Revelations. But like I said, I can't make it at that time.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Vanitas's picture
Vanitas
Offline
Citizen
male
australia
Joined: 06/03/2010

ill se what i can do but as of now i only have revelations on me (brotherhood is being borrowed)
GT: HeartlessDevilN


Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

I'm afraid I won't join up. Got some stuff to do and I'll be away from home the entire day.

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

Vanitas's picture
Vanitas
Offline
Citizen
male
australia
Joined: 06/03/2010

well right now im just sitting here waiting you some people to get online (revelations) ADD MEH NOW lol


Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

If anyone sees me on this weekend, send me a message to play... I'll likely be running around Constantinople killing Janissaries.

I'll be on most of Sunday (even after 1pm, to be honest).

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

TheMethodicalAssassin's picture
TheMethodicalAs...
Offline
Citizen
male
New Jersey
Joined: 10/22/2012
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
If anyone sees me on this weekend, send me a message to play... I'll likely be running around Constantinople killing Janissaries.

I'll be on most of Sunday (even after 1pm, to be honest).

J-E-T-S are on at 1. I'll be parked in my Jets lounger watching them lose to the not so terrible Dolphins.

Slowly, but surely, the job gets done.

XBL Gamertag: BigRouge04

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Anyone want to play some AC3 multiplayer (Xbox 360)? I waited until I beat the singleplayer first. Practically everyone on my friends list is playing this game (either game type). I figured it would be cool to try out some Wolf Pack to get us started. Any takers?

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Vanitas's picture
Vanitas
Offline
Citizen
male
australia
Joined: 06/03/2010

yeah im all for it i need to give it a shot anyway Tongue


Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

Once I finish up single player, I will gladly play some wolfpack with you guys. It is the mode I'm most looking forward to.

However, at the rate I play these games relative to everyone else, you'll all already be Level 50 Templars by the time I start. haha.

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

I'm not touching multiplayer for a while. So I'll be a very low level when we finally come together...I'll probably just be level 1!

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
JoeyFogey wrote:
I'm not touching multiplayer for a while. So I'll be a very low level when we finally come together...I'll probably just be level 1!

Awesome... I may bust out a lot of the game this weekend... with the whole extra hour from Daylight Savings Time and all, haha...

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

Vanitas's picture
Vanitas
Offline
Citizen
male
australia
Joined: 06/03/2010

so far the xbox servers are having problems so im still lv 1 for the moment Tongue


JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

For anyone wondering:

Xbox servers have been fine and dandy the past several days. I'm level 30-something right now. We need to get a Wolfpack game going with 4 of us!

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Vanitas's picture
Vanitas
Offline
Citizen
male
australia
Joined: 06/03/2010

lol im lvl 9 at the moment but i have smoke bomb thanks to me having a spare MSP so i nabbed some E points Tongue im up for this anytime just lemmie know


Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

so with this happening this weekend (http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-nemo-20130206)... i'll likely be on more friday night and saturday morning than normal... hope to see you there, haha

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
so with this happening this weekend (http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-nemo-20130206)... i'll likely be on more friday night and saturday morning than normal... hope to see you there, haha

Friday night, it is!

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

161803398874989's picture
161803398874989
Offline
male
Joined: 12/13/2010

Anyone up for Brotherhood so I can join in the fun?

_________________

"Betraying the Assassins is never good for one's health."
"Well, neither is drinking liquor, but I'm drawn to its dangers all the same."

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
161803398874989 wrote:
Anyone up for Brotherhood so I can join in the fun?

Sorry Phi. I've never played Brotherhood multiplayer. FLAE's eye roll

Joey, this is all dependent on fighting Nemo, as we may lose power. Wink but what time? I'll be home about 5pm at the latest and will be watching recorded episodes of Barter Kings and Baggage Battles. Tongue

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

TheMethodicalAssassin's picture
TheMethodicalAs...
Offline
Citizen
male
New Jersey
Joined: 10/22/2012
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
161803398874989 wrote:
Anyone up for Brotherhood so I can join in the fun?

Sorry Phi. I've never played Brotherhood multiplayer. FLAE's eye roll

Joey, this is all dependent on fighting Nemo, as we may lose power. Wink

Nemo is a little bitch. I think it's time for me to make my AC3 multiplayer debut tonight.

Slowly, but surely, the job gets done.

XBL Gamertag: BigRouge04

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
TheMethodicalAssassin wrote:
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
161803398874989 wrote:
Anyone up for Brotherhood so I can join in the fun?

Sorry Phi. I've never played Brotherhood multiplayer. FLAE's eye roll

Joey, this is all dependent on fighting Nemo, as we may lose power. Wink

Nemo is a little bitch. I think it's time for me to make my AC3 multiplayer debut tonight.

Maybe I should have capitalized the F for more direct word play.... Fighting Nemo.

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

TheMethodicalAssassin's picture
TheMethodicalAs...
Offline
Citizen
male
New Jersey
Joined: 10/22/2012
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
TheMethodicalAssassin wrote:
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
161803398874989 wrote:
Anyone up for Brotherhood so I can join in the fun?

Sorry Phi. I've never played Brotherhood multiplayer. FLAE's eye roll

Joey, this is all dependent on fighting Nemo, as we may lose power. Wink

Nemo is a little bitch. I think it's time for me to make my AC3 multiplayer debut tonight.

Maybe I should have capitalized the F for more direct word play.... Fighting Nemo.

That adds so many layers to it. You should've done that the first time.

Slowly, but surely, the job gets done.

XBL Gamertag: BigRouge04

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
TheMethodicalAssassin wrote:
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
TheMethodicalAssassin wrote:
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
161803398874989 wrote:
Anyone up for Brotherhood so I can join in the fun?

Sorry Phi. I've never played Brotherhood multiplayer. FLAE's eye roll

Joey, this is all dependent on fighting Nemo, as we may lose power. Wink

Nemo is a little bitch. I think it's time for me to make my AC3 multiplayer debut tonight.

Maybe I should have capitalized the F for more direct word play.... Fighting Nemo.

That adds so many layers to it. You should've done that the first time.

upvote if you want! -- http://imgur.com/gallery/VzHvc0E

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

thanks for playing some tonight Joey....

once you left, TheMethodicalAssassin and I ended up in a game with your buddies over at TBC... the game put he (first played today) and I on one team, and a 8*, 22*, 18* and I think 10* prestige on the other team... 2 vs 4... we got our asses handed to us...

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
thanks for playing some tonight Joey....

once you left, TheMethodicalAssassin and I ended up in a game with your buddies over at TBC... the game put he (first played today) and I on one team, and a 8*, 22*, 18* and I think 10* prestige on the other team... 2 vs 4... we got our asses handed to us...

Oh holy sh*t I'm so sorry! I actually feel terrible for leaving you with those guys! Crying

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

We we the hunters first... I told TMA going into it this:

"I've seen these guys play. We're about to walk into an ambush of smoke bombs, firecrackers, knives and stuns... we're gonna lose something like 30,000 to 6,000."

5 stuns later (each) I think we finally got a kill. It was brutal. Down something like 15000-5000 in the first round of hunting. (we did get two others - lvl 30ish - to join mid session).

Final score was something like 29,000-9,000....

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Yeah, always be careful with TBCs when you're the hunters. We have a pretty solid defensive strategy. That's where we milk the most points.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
JoeyFogey wrote:
Yeah, always be careful with TBCs when you're the hunters. We have a pretty solid defensive strategy. That's where we milk the most points.

I was aware.

My initial plan was to do the hunting stage, then exit out to get the kills counted for kdr... but then I felt bad for the two other randoms that joined us so stayed to get murdered.

I'm on THB chat right now, btw. Upper right link. Tongue

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

After playing some this morning again Joey... I still continue to apologize... there is nothing worse than "Hidden+Incognito+Poison+[Variety]" turning into "Assist+Intercepted" .... gah!

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

TheMethodicalAssassin's picture
TheMethodicalAs...
Offline
Citizen
male
New Jersey
Joined: 10/22/2012
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
After playing some this morning again Joey... I still continue to apologize... there is nothing worse than "Hidden+Incognito+Poison+[Variety]" turning into "Assist+Intercepted" .... gah!

I laugh every time you say, "I poisoned that dude, don't touch him" and then one of our idiotic teammates swoops in and gets a reckless assassination.

I need to level up so I can get some legitimate perks to use. The damn money toss is way too much of a giveaway that someone is close by.

Slowly, but surely, the job gets done.

XBL Gamertag: BigRouge04

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
TheMethodicalAssassin wrote:
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
After playing some this morning again Joey... I still continue to apologize... there is nothing worse than "Hidden+Incognito+Poison+[Variety]" turning into "Assist+Intercepted" .... gah!

I laugh every time you say, "I poisoned that dude, don't touch him" and then one of our idiotic teammates swoops in and gets a reckless assassination.

I need to level up so I can get some legitimate perks to use. The damn money toss is way too much of a giveaway that someone is close by.

I forgive the first time it happened in that match today... It was my fault for trying to poison a guy in the initial melee with our whole team and their whole team right there. It was just frustrating that as soon as the poison icon appeared, he stabbed him. haha... The second time, however, he pissed me off... I got the poison administered without being detected at all... I UNLOCKED the guy so no one on our team would know who it was... Our teammate busts through the top floor, jumps next to him, and kills him about 4 seconds into the 6.5 second delay.... ugh... same fucking teammate too...

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Yeah, Ubisoft needs to make it so that, if you're locked on to your target, no one on your team can kill him. Something like that would be nice.

Always remember to go after someone that isn't already taken by more than 1 teammate. If 3 of you guys are going after 1, it's very likely that someone is going to rush in.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012
JoeyFogey wrote:
Yeah, Ubisoft needs to make it so that, if you're locked on to your target, no one on your team can kill him. Something like that would be nice.

Always remember to go after someone that isn't already taken by more than 1 teammate. If 3 of you guys are going after 1, it's very likely that someone is going to rush in.

Then there'd be no assist bonuses... Tongue

But that was the problem with the second one... I WAS on the other side of the map with only one enemy and I was the only one locked onto him when I set up the kill... As I hit the poison, someone else targeted and busted in. Ugh. Oh well... left TMA some fun ranting and raving game after game after game tonight... haha

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

I was saying that you'd have to stay locked onto them so no one could kill them. If you unlock it, then that's you saying "Kill them if you want" to the game. Just an idea.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Anyone up for some multiplayer on Xbox? Just got a 3-month subscription. I have ACB and AC3 to play on. Let me know! We can set up some THB team games.

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

161803398874989's picture
161803398874989
Offline
male
Joined: 12/13/2010

I'll probably get wrecked, but I'll get some gold just for you guys since I have AC3 in my possession. When do we want to arrange this?

_________________

"Betraying the Assassins is never good for one's health."
"Well, neither is drinking liquor, but I'm drawn to its dangers all the same."

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

My internet stopped acting up. I'll be available this weekend. Sunday morning or Saturday evening probably works the best for me. I'd be up for some AC3.

EDIT: I'd also be interested in Portal 2 co-op if anyone else would be too once I finish the single player story....
Wink

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
EDIT: I'd also be interested in Portal 2 co-op if anyone else would be too once I finish the single player story....
Wink

I wish I still had this game. It would be a fun one to play with you guys.

I guess we'll shoot for this weekend, but I'll be on whenever I feel like it between now and then. I played a few matches in a friend's game yesterday and my skills are rusty, so no worries for you. Wink

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

sorry all... my internet (and cable) went out sunday morning and didn't come back until late afternoon. couldn't play online or watch tv... had to read. Tongue

“Force has no place where there is need of skill." Herodotus

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
sorry all... my internet (and cable) went out sunday morning and didn't come back until late afternoon. couldn't play online or watch tv... had to read. Tongue

Reading? READING?!? READIIIIIIINNNNGG?!??!!! How dare you!

PSN: JoeyFogey

Steam: JoeyFogey

Instagram: joeyfogey